Saturday, September 3, 2011

DRACULA inside and out of rehearsal

My face being torn apart. For many who know me, your not surprised. For those who don't, allow me to explain. Let's start for the beginning. 
Here we see Alex Morf (Reinfield) in deep self-satisfaction after being given high praise for his performance in an early run thru. WHEN.....
he overheard,  "If we weren't cursed with such boyish good looks, and dainty high voices, we'd  Mr. Morf a run for his money...Sean be a doll and pass me my Cosmo"
Needless to say Mr. Morf was more then willing to assist to girls in.. WAIT! WAIT!!!
                                                         Is that Italian leather? 
                                                                            OMG,  Joe I think it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment